Roy Orbison - In Dreams
A candy-colored clown they call the sandman
睡神穿着糖衣
Tiptoes to my room every night
每晚蹑手蹑脚来到我房里
Just to sprinkle stardust and to whisper
洒下星团 并对我低语
"Go to sleep. Everything is all right."
睡吧 万事皆美妙
I close my eyes, Then I drift away
我阖上眼 在这如幻的夜
Into the magic night. I softly say
漂流 我轻祷默诵
A silent prayerLike dreamers do.
像其他造梦者那样
Then I fall asleep to dream My dreams of you.
终于我 陷入有你的梦乡
In dreams I walk with you. In dreams I talk to you.
并肩漫步 无所不谈
In dreams you're mine. All of the time we're together
你属于我 从不分离
In dreams, In dreams.
无数次 我沦陷在梦里
But just before the dawn, I awake and find you gone.
破晓将至 我睁开眼 发觉你已不在
I can't help it, I can't help it, if I cry.
一度遏止不住 我几欲泪如山崩
I remember that you said goodbye.
若不是想起你跟我道别
It's too bad that all these things, Can only happen in my dreams
痛感遗憾 我们只能相逢梦里
Only in dreams In beautiful dreams.
相逢在那些美梦里
登录秀目号,与万千网友互动